Worth is delighted to be rated as ‘Outstanding’ in all areas following the recent Denominational Catholic School Inspection Report.
Inspectors visited Worth in September, carrying out observations and interviews, to rate: the extent to which pupils contribute to and benefit from the Catholic life of the school; the quality of provision of the Catholic life of the school; how well leaders and governors promote, monitor and evaluate the provision for the Catholic life of the school.
In every area, Worth was rated as ‘Outstanding’. Here are some soundbites from the Inspection Report:
- “A strong Christian moral purpose underpins the outstanding pastoral care given to pupils. The school is a warm and welcoming family in which all members know they are cared for and respected.”
- “A genuine feeling of belonging from the start.”
- “Detailed school evidence indicates that almost all pupils continue to make above expected progress.”
- “They are excellent ambassadors for Catholic education.”
- “Its character and education with heart and soul are firmly rooted in the Benedictine tradition of invitation and mission.”
- “It provides a highly effective education that places service to each member of the community at the heart of its service to others.”
- “They provide many opportunities for the personal development of each person, spiritually, academically and emotionally.”
- “It is an excellent example of faith in action.”
- “There is a tangible sense of community at all levels, evident in the significant part staff play in providing outstanding pastoral care for pupils.”