A range of scholarships are available through open competition.
Scholars are offered exciting programmes and opportunities to develop their skills to the maximum and are also expected to act as role models, promoting their area of excellence and encouraging others to follow their example. All scholarships are won in open competition and are awarded solely on merit. Candidates must be registered with the School prior to entering the scholarship process and applications for bursaries should be made at the same time as applications for scholarships.
For all types of scholarships, awards can range in value (but no more than 10% of the value of fees) and a candidate may also hold one or more awards, so that Academic, Art, Drama, Music or Sport awards may be held concurrently. Only Academic awards are available to pupils entering Worth in Year 7. Pupils are encouraged to apply for further awards in Art, Drama, Music and Sport, or Academic, whilst in Year 8.
Additionally, at the Head Master’s discretion, exceptional awards with a fee concession may be made where, during the assessment process, we identify exceptional potential or need. Tenure of any award depends upon continued satisfactory progress. The School reserves the right to vary the number of awards according to the strength of applications. The level of fee concession provided can be augmented by bursary support which is subject to means assessment.
To apply for a Scholarship click on the links below:
- 11+ Academic Scholarship Application Form
- 13+ Academic Scholarship Application Form
- 13+ Non-Academic Scholarship Application Form
- Sixth Form (16+) General Entrance and Scholarship Application Form 2022
Dates of examinations for September 2022 entry:
- 11+ (Year 7): 14 January 2022 – Academic only
- 13+ (Year 9): w/c 21 February 2022 – Art, DT, Drama, Music & Sport
- 13+ (Year 9): 28 February 2022 – 2 March 2022 – Common Entrance Academic Scholarship Exams
- 16+ (Year 12): 8 November 2021 – Music; 9 November 2021 – Sport; 10 November 2021 – Art, Drama & DT; 12 November 2021 – Academic
Further information for 2022 entry is available below:
- Academic Scholarship Information
- Art Scholarship Information
- Design & Technology Scholarship (Year 9) Information
- Design & Technology Scholarship (Year 12) Information
- Drama Scholarship (Year 9) Information
- Drama Scholarship (Year 12) Information
- Music Scholarship Information
- Sports Scholarship Information