Retreats at Worth take the form of days of reflection and are offered for all year groups.
The annual mission week is a week within the academic year in which each year group spends a half day off timetable to consider bigger questions.
The following retreats are offered to students:
- Years 7 & 8: Open Cloister Teenage Retreat
- Year 9: Catch the Wave Retreat and Alpha retreats
- Year 10: SPEC Confirmation Retreat/Lourdes
- Year 11: Afternoon of Reflection/Craig Lodge/Lourdes
- Year 12: Afternoon of Reflection/Craig Lodge/Lourdes
- Year 13: Afternoon of Reflection/Craig Lodge/Lourdes
Craig Lodge in Scotland is the home of Mary's Meals, a charity the School has supported for a number of years.