Key school policies and guidance.
Our School policies cover all aspects of school life at Worth and address the practical implications of how to achieve the School’s vision. They ensure that agreed values underpin day-to-day decisions and actions within the School.
The Parents' Handbook is updated regularly and contains all you need to know as a Worth parent, as well as outlining the various school policies. These include the Code of Behaviour, Complaints Procedure for Students and Welfare Policy. Click here to read the Parents’ Handbook.
Some of our key policies are provided below. If parents would like guidance on any other policies, please contact the School.
- Admissions Policy
- Alcohol Code for Pupils
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Anti-Smoking Policy
- Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Concerns and Complaints Policy for Parents
- Data Protection Policy for Staff, Pupils and Parents
- Drugs (Substance Abuse) Policy
- Educational Visits Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Examinations Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Medical Care Policy
- Medical Department Handbook
- Promoting Positive Pupil Behaviour and Relationships Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Relationships and Sexual Conduct Policy
- Safeguarding: Staff Prudence Guidance
- Terms and Conditions
- Uniform and Dress Code
- Whistleblowing Policy