The fees per term for the 2021-22 academic year are given below.
|Year 7 & 8||Day Fee||£5,630|
|Year 9 – 13||Day Fee||£8,360|
|Year 9 – 13||Boarding Fee||£12,160|
All fees are reviewed annually in the Lent Term with any change applying from the following September.
Please read our School Fees 2021-22 document in full here.
What do the fees cover?
We try to make the fees as inclusive as possible, they cover:
- timetabled teaching classes
- lunch for day students
- accommodation and all main meals for boarding students
- laundry (boarders)
- the majority of books and stationery that the pupil will require while at Worth
- the majority of activities that take place on the Worth estate
What extras might I have to pay for?
- School uniform
- School trips/educational visits
- Extra Learning Support
- Instrumental tuition/hire of instruments
- Optional private tuition
- Day student transport
- Sixth Form GCSE text books
- Guardians (mandatory for overseas students)
- Pocket money
- Examination fees
Let us open
to the light
that can change us...