Every year students at Worth take part in a wide variety of trips, exchanges and visits. There are many educational day trips during the school term, ranging from visits to museums and galleries to attendance at academic lectures, concerts, theatres and educational centres. These are listed in the School Calendar. A number of trips also take place during the holidays and involve overseas travel.
In the summer of 2018, there were a number of overseas trips for students including a Choir Trip to Rome, when the Schola Cantorum enjoyed the rare privilege of singing in the Sistine Chapel, and a voluntary service expedition to Uganda. In addition, there was a Year 10 trip to Rome, a Year 8 trip to Normandy and a Year 7 PGL trip, as well as a hockey tour to Frankfurt.
Find out more about some of our regular trips by clicking the links below:
- Year 8 trip to Normandy
- Year 12 work experience in Aurillac
- Spanish trip to Salamanca (Sixth Form)
- Year 10 study trip to Salamanca
- Paris trip (Year 10)
- Choir trip to Rome
- First World War Battlefields (Year 9)
- Peru Expedition
- Sixth Form trip to CERN
- Skiing trip, December
- Pilgrimage to Lourdes with the Order of Malta Volunteers
- Pilgrimage to the Taizé community in France
- Voluntary service expedition to Uganda