All candidates must ensure that they are aware of the regulations which apply to examinations, including those for written examinations, controlled assessments and coursework assessments.
- Individual timetables for every GCSE or A Level student will be available from March via both the Pupil and Parent Portals
- Individual timetables for IB students can be obtained by contacting the Examinations Officer at email@example.com
- GCSE and A Level Examination results will be available in August via the Pupil Portal and, if enabled by the student, on the Parent Portal
- IB students will be able to access their results electronically from the IBO on 6th July
Candidates should also be aware of the following information documents. Any questions specifically on the examination process should be directed to our Examinations Officer, Mrs Vivien Parsons on 01342 710212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2017-18 MOCK EXAMINATION DATES
- Mock and School Exam Dates 2017-18
- Year 11 Pre-IB Mock Timetable February 2018
- Year 13 IB Mock Timetable February 2018
- Year 13 GCE Mock Timetable February 2018
2017-18 EXAMINATION TIMETABLES
- A Level Timetable May-June 2018
- GCSE and IGCSE Timetable May-June 2018
- IB May 2018 Examination Schedule
Individual final timetables will be available via the Pupil Portal in March 2018 once final entries are confirmed.
2017-18 Exam Results Days
IB Results are issued on Friday 6th July 2018
A Level results are issued on Thursday 16th August 2018
IGCSE & GCSE results are issued on Thursday 23rd August 2018
Thus is ambition born...