All candidates must ensure that they are aware of the regulations which apply to examinations, including those for written examinations, controlled assessments and coursework assessments.
- Individual timetables for every GCSE or A Level student will be available from March via both the Pupil and Parent Portals
- Individual timetables for IB students can be obtained by contacting the Examinations Officer at email@example.com
- GCSE and A Level Examination results will be available in August via the Pupil Portal and, if enabled by the student, on the Parent Portal
- IB students will be able to access their results electronically from the IBO on 6th July
Candidates should also be aware of the following information documents. Any questions specifically on the examination process should be directed to our Examinations Officer, Mrs Vivien Parsons on 01342 710212 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Candidates - Coursework: Click here
Information for Candidates - Non Examination Assessments: Click here
Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice: Click here
Information for Candidates - Social Media: Click here
Information for Candidates - Written Examinations: Click here
2018-19 Examination Timetables
- A Level Timetable May-June 2019
- GCSE and IGCSE Timetable May-June 2019
- IB May 2019 Examination Schedule
These dates will be confirmed via individual timetables on the Portals from the beginning of March.
Students’ individual exam timetables for GCSE, IGCSE and A Level exams will be available on the Student Portal from 1st March 2019.
Students individual exam timetables for IB exams will be distributed in November 2018.
2018-19 Exam Results Days
IB Results are issued on Saturday 6th July 2019
A Level results are issued on Thursday 15th August 2019
IGCSE & GCSE results are issued on Thursday 22rd August 2019
Thus is ambition born...